This job offer is closed
As UCC Expert you will be part of UCC Unit and a key expert in the daily operational needs of the UCC systems deployed & used.
You will be responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, repairing and supporting all the UCC solutions.
(Networked Audio Visual (AV), Voice and Video over IP (VVoIP), Voice over IP (VoIP) and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) services,… )
You will be the main point of contact for the UCC services with the customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Configure, implement & coordinate complex UCC projects
• Test, evaluate & migrate standards & new UCC products
• Continually seek, demonstrate, and share knowledge in the UCC field to result in optimum expertise and resources, through consultancy, 3rd level support and presales support
• Level 2 & 3 support to the NOC team for all complex projects, installations & incidents related to UCC solutions:
- Involve the NOC team with delegated projects/tasks.
- focus on knowledge sharing with the team.
- Lead internal workshops in order to improve NOC members skills
• Provide consultancy: explaining UCC services possibilities, identifying customer requirements
• Focus on delivering a world class customer experience
• Negotiate terms & conditions with key suppliers & partners
• Field questions, find answers, engage partners pro-actively seeking new UCC opportunities from prospects and existing customers
• Utilize a consultative approach to UCC and understand how that technology enables business
• Develop trust and relationships with internal and external partners to effectively and efficiently move complex sales and services opportunities to close for the customers
• Responsible for the knowledge management: write product documentation, installation guides, customer non-standard solutions,…
• Educate and develop the sales teams UCC solutions selling
• Stay current on new UCC technology trends and market behavior
• Liaise with sales department to identify technical requirements and develop solutions
• Contribute to sales presentations showcasing all technical features and processes
This position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field
• At least 3 years’ experience in UCC technologies & solutions
• Extensive knowledge in the following areas is mandatory:
- SIP Protocol
- Telephony functionalities (PABX..)
- Session Border Controller
• Hands-on experience deploying and operating UCC solutions
• Experience with VoIP PBX (cloud and/or on premises), carrier-grade VoIP equipment like SBC and gateways, digital messaging, audio and web conferencing & video conferencing
• Illustrates an in-depth knowledge of how to operate, configure, manage, and provide troubleshooting/restoration services for the UCC solutions
• Good analytical troubleshooting skills, including experience with key tools like Wireshark
• Knowledge of Contact Center Solutions and Microsoft Solutions (Team & Direct Routing)
• Asset: experience in Asteriks, audiocodes gatways and SBC
• Ability to translate customers’ requirements to UCC solutions
• Proven experience in negotiation
• Strong skills analysis and complex problem solving
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong experience writing designs, test plans or other technical documents
• Strong team player who can communicate, motivate, and interact effectively with technical and commercial
• Eager to learn, ability to assimilate quickly new technology knowledge
• Enjoy sharing knowledge with all the stakeholders
• Enable to work in a dynamic fast paced environment that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
• Able to take initiative and drive change
• Perform well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change
• Adept and effective communicator
• Prior experience in a technical ICT/Telecom support environment
• Fluent in French (essential) and in Dutch, English is an asset
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.