This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Network Engineer
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
- As a network engineer you'll have responsibility for setting up, developing and maintaining our backbone network as well as customer’s network.
- You will be responsible for providing support to level 1 support team and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- You may also be involved in designing new networks/services together with the network architect.
- You will ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance to our customers which are Municipalities, administrations, hospitals and Police.
- You will show technical understanding as well as empathy on customers issues.-
- You will complete all information’s related to the issue and/or configuration in the knowledge Database/documentations.
- You'll work as technical support (level 2) on the customer network and services to his customers, and will know at least one of those environments:
Cisco routing and switching
Cisco Wireless (controller 5520, CMX)
Cisco MPLS: ASR, ISR
Fortinet: Fortigate, Fortianalyzer, Fortiweb…
HPe products (switches HP Aruba 3810, 5900 )
Cisco CUCM for the videoconferencing part.
Knowledge of Video over IP is an asset (VMS Genetec).
- The work environment bid a huge diversity of technology exposure on applications, network, voice and video products.
- This position assures to the person a learning curve in a lot of different technologies.
- After the outsourcing period, there are evolution opportunities as product specialist and being involved in the services design and/or projects delivery
- Autonomous worker with team spirit (essential)
- Eager to learn.
- Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly (essential)
- Enjoys sharing knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Flexible: very able to adapt to a changing environment (essential)
- Out-of-the-box thinker (essential)
- Able to take initiative and drive change (essential)
- Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand
- Capacity and passion to help customers. Good customer engagement
- Manages customer expectations and always aims to leave the customers feeling valued and overall positive
- Team player (essential)
Tech Skills :
- High "core" networking skills (routing, switching, MPLS)
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Center, Routing, Switching (essential), firewalling
- Knowledge of network Architecture (advantageous)
- Fluent French and English speaker (essential), knowledge of Dutch
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.