This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel / Home working|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Operations Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As an operations engineer you will be responsible to setup, configure and automate the monitoring and logging infrastructure to give operational insights on the health status of various platform components.
- Setup and automate logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Configure dashboards for operational insights.
- Setup, configure and fine-tune alerting mechanisms to get key insights in the health of the system.
- Validate alerting mechanisms by stressing the system in key area’s both manually and automatically.
Configure solutions to safeguard long-term storage of operational monitoring and logging data by integrating the core monitoring solution with external backup tools.
The operations engineer will be in charge of the roll-out and configuration of the monitoring and logging solution of the digital platform.
The operations engineer will also be responsible and assist in the automatic roll-out based on scripts of the aforementioned solution.
Core competencies: Monitoring, logging tools from both an infrastructure and application leve. Tools: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- You have experience in monitoring and logging tools from both an infrastructure and application level.
- You have experience in monitoring complex production workloads. Tools: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- As extra competences you have experience in API design, scripting, automation, Red Hat Linux, scripting (terraform, ansible, …)
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You speak English fluently and have worked in an English speaking environment before, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to communicate well within your team and towards the client if applicable.
- Experience: 6 - 10 years
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.