This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
The Security Engineer will be part of a team that supports network security and SD-WAN solutions, but will have to focus on network security solutions.
This opportunity would allow you to work in a team where your talents will be challenged, but where you can also gain knowledge and improve your skills.
Validate security designs & solutions and discuss with presales & success manager;
Discuss security solutions with external customers and propose improvements if required (solution validation);
Implement security solutions, like discussed with the external customer, and perform required testing;
Plan migrations, create migration documentation (scenario/actions/responsibilities) and execute migrations;
Execute change requests and handle incident tickets (with RCA documentation, if required).
- Excellent network security knowledge and experience, specifically with vendors Palo Alto and/or Fortinet (Palo Alto is a must have);
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills (primarily security but also networking);
- Experience in network virtualization (Vmware);
- Be able to create proper documentation (solution design, migration scenario's & RCA);
- Knowledge on Fortinet SD-WAN, or SD-WAN in general, is a plus;
- Your Dutch is very fluent
- You have a good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are excellent team worker;
- Communicative & assertive with an objective nature;
- Committed to quality and have organizational skills;
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously;
- Customer minded and sense of responsibility and self-initiative;
- You are stressproof with the sense or ugency in a business context;
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.