|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Waals Brabant / Brussel|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Functional Analyst / Digital Solution Analyst
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a Functional Analyst / Digital Solutions Analyst, you will:
- Build a bridge between Digital Solutions and it’s counterparts
- Define, together with the client, the scope and requirements of the project
- Draft up the “ideal” solution that will take into account the IT strategy and the requirements and priorities of the business
- Document and specify the solution (use cases, information modelling, etc.)
- Create the user stories based on the above and the epics provided by the PO
- On a functional level, support and guide the development teams.
- Stay on top of the project together with the users, developers, architects, project managers/Scrum masters and the rest of the team, during the development process
- Support business acceptation tests.
- Be co-responsible for guarding the scope, ensuring quality and following up on planning and deadlines.
- Work in a fast paced, changing environment
We expect you to :
- Understand the basics of AGILE and SCRUM
- easily break down complex problems and can find smart solutions
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Be fluent in English + Dutch or French
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.