For a customer in the telecom business, we are looking for a Zoning Back Officer to support the team.
What is a ZBO?
The Zoning back officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project.
He/she will keep close contacts with the project developer.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region.
The Junior Zoning Back Officer (ZBO) assists the ZBO with the following tasks:
- Be the contact person for external companies such as project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined.
- Understands the plan, able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution.
- Is not afraid of negotiating and assertive enough to defend the viewpoints & interests of the Customer.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in (customer) contacts trough phone is asset
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Not afraid to communicate with different internal & external parties.
- Interest in the telecom world.
- Not afraid to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind.
- Able to prioritize your work
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.