This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For our customer in the telecom business, we are looking for someone to join the helpdesk/call center team.
If you speak Dutch and French fluently,
if you are motivated to learn,
and if you are interested/have experience in telecom,
then this could be your next challenge!
What will you do?
After an intensive training, you will be fully prepared to give the best B2B support.
What are your responsibilities?
- handle incoming calls, questions and e-mails with questions from internal and external customers and around specific products for professional customers
- ensure the correct dispatching to the various technical departments
- inform the customer about the status of his request and the solution of his incident
- ensure that internal procedures and tasks to be performed are carried out as defined in the work instructions
- ensure a good follow-up of the interventions in the field
- report recurring problems
-provide support to colleagues to have a good impact on customer satisfaction
Degree & Experience
- technical education in higher education or equivalent experience
- Office 365
- open and flexible
- team spirit
- flexible ( Service Desk Coordination provides a 24/7 service. Working in shifts is essential)
- bilingual dutch and french
- knowledge of English is an asset
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.