This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Short term replacement +/- 3 months
- You are responsible to create high-performance teams by coaching, training and inspiring content, culture and process for team members
- You advice your teams throughout entire delivery lifecycle from start-up to final delivery, including the areas of Requirements, Estimation, Planning, Development, Testing and Project Management
- You create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration among team members of your teams with a focus on continuous improvement
- You identify the strength and weakness of team members and help their personal development with proper guidance and training.
- You coach individuals and teams to help with organisational change during agile transformation and improve their effectiveness
Degree & Experience:
- 10y in IT deliveries
- 5y in scrum and agile management (eg Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- Intermediate/Operational level Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and Lean
- Fundamental SAFe® knowledge
- Design Thinking Practitioner
- Servant leadership attitude
- Ability to effectively facilitate discussions and meeting between different stakeholders
- Able to sense the vulnerabilities
- Empathetic towards all stakeholders
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.