|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Description: The UX design team works on both projects for Business & Residentials customers. We are responsible of delivering a valuable experience to our users. Delightful interaction, meaningful functionalities and the right content. Therefore the team is looking for a UX copy profile.
• The role is to work to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help shape the overall customer experience and be an integral part of the product and UX design team. You help shape the vision for content and drive product narratives across multiple platforms. As a UX writer, you have a portfolio that demonstrates content that enhances and simplifies the overall user experience.
• Guidance will be necessary for teams, and together with the design system team you'll create/adapt the copy guidelines and the content strategy.
• Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text
• Design scalable systems and structures to support large amounts of content
• Create user-centered solutions by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
• Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
• Collaborate with UX design to quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and design mock-ups throughout the design process.
• Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with designers and business stakeholders from concept till final designs (UX UI).
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Preferred Qualifications :
• Journalism or editorial experience or background
• Experience with UX writing for complex workflows software products
• Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback
Fluent English + very good use of French/Dutch
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.