This job offer is closed
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Support Engineer
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
The purpose of the role:
The IT service desk takes care of 1st and 2nd line support for all internal Workstations, printers, mobile and fixed phones, network connections,…to ensure operational excellence at all times.
- Iternal technical support role, solving problems and daily issues defining clearly the scope of his support according to workstation policy;
- Calls and mails received by the support team needs to be encoded in our ticketing tool;
- Improve and document further IT Care processes (ITIL).
You will :
Install and configure new and used workstations; more specifically installing standard image and specific software packages, profile configuration and testing;
Maintain, restore, substitute or renew workstations taking care of data migration;
Provide internal users with support for daily issues treating hard and software demands according to workstation policy;
Ensure security by taking care of antivirus systems;
Guarantee an up to date inventory of PC equipment, workstations, printers … ;
Provide technical support for printers, being the contact of suppliers
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role ;
- Preferably a bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology, or equivalent level acquired through experience ;
- A good knowledge and a keen interest in IT tools.
Fluent in both French and Dutch with a good understanding of IT-related English ;
Customer minded ;
A good listener, able to effectively capture and document the internal client demands ;
Assertive in defining the scope of your support, according to workstation policy ;
Able to cope with and ease the stress of your client ;
Able to prioritize.
Main processes, systems, tools used:
Window 10 OS
Office365 (exchange online)
Cisco call manager & Cisco contact center express
Omni tracker as a knowledge base, SSOL and ticketing solution
Mobile devices, IOS & android tools
Printers (Canon + uniflow)
Network (VLAN, Wifi, ...)
Where are you going to work?
- Brussels (close to Central Station)
- Homeworking according to the Covid-19 situation
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.