This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Heverlee|
Anankei is looking for a Senior System Engineer with load and performance test experience.
Somebody who can join our client's system team, which will play a key role in the cloud and devops transition.
As a system engineer you will:
- Be part of the system team which is responsible for system infrastructure and operations.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to understand, identify and define performance engineering requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for performance scenarios
- Develop and execute Test scripts based on the scenarios identified, monitor system under test, measure and record key performance indicators, analyze and interpret results
- Develop and publish performance test results
- Integrate with load / performance test tool set with continuous integration tool set & monitoring infrastructure
- Develop emulators / simulators to be used in conjunction with load / performance / system tests
- Master degree (technical education or similar knowledge by experience)
- Demonstrated experience in planning, designing & developing automated test framework and tools for load / performance engineering
- Experience with performance and non-functional testing, frameworks and tools in a distributed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose complex real-world system issues
- Experience with cloud & hybrid (cloud-desktop) environments (Azure & AWS).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent English level
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.