This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Zaventem|
Anankei is looking for an experienced SCCM and Windows Server expert.
The profile is for a senior SE with higher skills, he should lead, assess, design, document.
The nature of your tasks include:
- Participate in the 3rd Level on-call standby service
Project Management Role:
- Serve as technical lead for designing, planning, assessing, implementing and/or migrating of the production environment for HQ and Delegations
- Implementation of test environment and 'Proof of Concept' (POC)
Component Coordination Role:
- ITIL Process
- Management of central monitoring infrastructure
- Writing operational guidelines for the system administrators
- Participation in training seminars for IT officers
You must have:
- Bachelors or masters degree
- 6 years of relevant experiance
- Fluent English (Frensh is an asset)
- EU clearance required
Knowledge & skills required:
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server administration
- In depth SCCM knowledge
- SCOM (monitoring)
- Active Directory and Group Policies administration
- Microsoft Office products (Office 2010)
- Client environment (Windows 7)
- Windows configuration & troubleshooting (registry, configuration files ...)
- Enterprise environment
- Ability to write technical notes in English
- Scripting skills
o Patch management
o Security management
o Landesk experience
o Mcafee Epolicy
o Microsoft Wsus
- ITIL V.3 Foundation Certification
- MCTS: Administering and Deploying System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager
- MCTS: Microsoft System Centre
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.