|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Description: For the extension of the Identity and Authorization (IAU) development team, we are searching for a senior technical analyst.
The senior analyst ensures that business requirements for access to the systems are translated in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner in technical documentation for the developers.
The analyst will be the bridge between business and developers by writing clear detailed analysis documents but also by clear and constructive communication.
As a senior analyst, the incumbent, together with the architect, will make sure that chosen solutions are future prove and aligned with different needs. The analyst will challenge the architect where needed.
The incumbent will be the technical spokesman for inquiries concerning the RIMA (Rights Management) system, our API authentication/security system.
1. Ensures that the needs for API Security and Authentication are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analyzing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the product.
2. Identifies gaps in the current setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
3. Writes clear technical documentation.
4. Reviews documentation written by other analysts.
5. First point of contact for technical questions on the RIMA implementation.
6. Aligns the overall vision of the different stakeholders.
7. Takes lead in technical alignments between the different analysts
Experience in Identity and Access Management.
Java and API experience.
Knowledge of policy evaluation.
Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments.
API security setup experience is a big plus.
Can explain difficult technical implementations in an easy comprehensive manner.
Can create interest in his vision
Can impose his thoughts when needed
Can make decisions
Can take lead
Can align others
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.