|Function type:||Vast||Location:||On location|
For a client in the Medical Industry, Anankei is looking for an experienced and motivated Field Service Technician.
The Hardware Field Service Technician is the face of our client to the customer.
You are an installer, configurer and performer of maintenance (on-site support) for the client's hardware/software solutions.
You are an expert in the hardware (and basic software functions) and you will manage multiple, concurrent implementations.
You will travel to customer sites and provide installation and upgrades to new and existing equipment across Belgium (up to 95% travel).
Most of these will be in hospitals and/or hospital pharmacies.
Work requested may be:
1. Project work
2. On-site “break/fix” support
3. Scheduled maintenance
You are completely professional towards customers and act as the first line of sales and customer relationship building.
- Implement project solutions by way of delivering, installing and configuring systems and solutions after the hardware installation has occurred. You standardise and streamline configurations/installations by way of documenting checklists and work instructions.
- Provide support for customers in the form of on-site service calls/visits to fix and repair breakdowns, system faults and perform troubleshooting for hardware. Documents and reports quality issues back to production (hardware) or technical support (software).
- Conduct scheduled maintenance (System Health Checks) for our solutions on-site at customers. You standardise and streamline Health Checks by way of documenting checklists and work instructions. Health Checks are once/year per system per customer.
- Help the Project Coordinators redefine internal processes to ensure solid workflow from Order Receipt to Solution Delivery. Including collation of job reports and results to create metrics and KPIs.
- Provide out of hours (on-call) support to customers and document issues in the ticketing system and knowledge base.
We are looking for someone with:
- An education in electronics, mechanical or technology-related subject.
- Service Technician experience of 3+ years in a technical environment working with software and hardware.
- Good communication, presentation, time management and listening skills. Is highly professional outwardly to external customers.
You must be fluent in Dutch, French and English.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.