|Function type:||Vast||Location:||On location|
For a client in the Medical Industry, Anankei is looking for an experienced and motivated Field Service Technician.
The Software Field Service Technician is the face of our client to the customer.
You are an preparer, installer and configurer of software for the client's hardware/software solutions at customers.
You are an expert in the software installation process and will have enough knowledge of the software applications to be able to provide training to users.
The Field Service Technician will travel to customer sites and provide installation and upgrades to new and existing equipment across Belgium (up to 70% travel).
When not onsite at a customer or actively working on a project, the Field Service Technician will be expected to facilitate the Technical Support team with solving Tech Support cases.
Work requested may be:
1. Confirming/determining the customers’ IT set-up
2. PC preparation and software installation for project work
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelors degree in a technology related subject.
- Service/Support experience of 3+ years in a technical environment working with software and hardware.
- Good communication, presentation, time management and listening skills. Is highly professional outwardly to external customers.
- Technical aptitude/affinity – particularly to IT (IIS, SQL, HTML, Windows, Servers, networking).
You must be fluent in Dutch, French and English.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.