This job offer is closed
Cloud Solution Architect
• You have a high-level overview of the most important systems and technologies of the organization
• You keep updated on the market trends and innovation.
• You are capable of translating high-level business needs into working solutions (potentially impacting business processes, the organization and/or any number of new or existing IT systems scattered over multiple teams)
• You lead / participate in discussions about the architecture of new systems (considering the organization’s strategy, non-functional requirements, technology, type of architecture and required skills)
• You communicate the proposed solution to different stakeholders (IT management, business stakeholders and developers).
• You will develop, operate and maintain cloud systems and services in Azure ( other cloud providers )
• Work interdependently.
• Coordinate with technical experts from other domains when needed.
• You are willing to share your public cloud knowledge with your colleagues
• As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be responsible for cloud technologies. You are an expert in the design, planning, management, maintenance and support of cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
• You make analyses for the problems posed and work towards qualitative solutions.
• You will be responsible for the entire Azure architecture and implementation following the governance document.
Which skills do you need as a Cloud Solution Architect?
• 2-3 years of professional experience in cloud solutions for Azure ( others ).
• Knowledge of various Azure cloud technologies
• Knowledge of Identity management, access control, authentication and authorization systems
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Ability to accommodate to new tools and technologies easily
• High level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
• Experience with IaaS, Paas and cloud specific SaaS technologies is a plus
• Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
• Experience in working with the Agile methodology
• A broad interest in cloud technology and also want to grow further in this
• Solution architects possess a high level of technical literacy, which helps them determine how a software solution fits into an organization’s current structure and assists in the development of specifications and requirement;
• This role requires a high level of analysis since solution architects need to examine current systems and determine overall project needs and scope;
• Team Leadership – Because solution architects oversee and direct development teams throughout the project development lifecycle, experience with team leadership and motivation is essential
• Communication – In this role, solution architects are responsible for communicating with team members, clients, and external vendors, so they exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.