|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Description: Responsible for analyzing the daily security of European customers' IT networks, using Spunk Security Enterprise as SIEM.
- work in a team that monitors the security alarms of our external customers
- work with the internal CDC and exchange information on new threats and vulnerabilities
- responsible for front-line support during events and/or network or security incidents
- detect security problems and incidents, solve them and coordinate the resolution of complex incidents
- document all the incidents you handle in the ticketing system (CRM / CSS) and track the tickets
- consult the available sources of information to determine the characteristics of incidents
- make standardised changes to safety devices for our customers
- manage, optimize and keep up to date the documents of the clients
- prepare our customers' safety reports and provide additional data
Degree & Experience
- bachelor's degree/industrial engineering training or equivalent experience
- experience with security vulnerabilities and related attacks
- work experience in a SOC is a plus
- experience in customer contacts and/or work for a technical helpdesk
- SIEM solutions (Splunk , Sentinel, Cortex, …)
- ICT and IT protocols
- experience on security devices such as BlueCoat, Checkpoint, F5, Cisco (Pix-Firewalls), Palo Alto, Fortigate
- having CCNA certificate or agree to obtain it
- safety level certificates (NATO clearance) and product certifications are a must
- take initiatives
- flexible ( Service Desk Coordination provides a 24/7 service. Working in shifts is essential)
- team player
- work with a structured approach while respecting guidelines
- oral and written communication skills
- fluent in French, Dutch and English
- writing in your native language and in English
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.