This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For a client in Brussels, Anankei is looking for a Junior System Engineer.
The service will entail the following:
As junior sysadmin you’ll be responsible for installing and replacing (servers and) workstations within the organisation’s and customer’s network.
- Installing and configuring servers and workstations
- Deploy workstations for internal and external use
- Provide remote and onsite L1/L2 support of end-users
The person will participate in onguard duty – level 2 support.
- Intermediate understanding of multiple OSes (incl. Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Intermediate understanding of HW (maintenance and repair)
- Analytical mind
- Organizational skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Must speak / understand Dutch and French (front office role – contact with customer, especially in helpdesk activities) – Technical English (ability to write documentation)
- Willingness to participate in onguard duty (secondline support)
- Some activities may be executed during night or weekend hours.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.