This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Te bekomen|
For our customer we’re looking for a Senior System Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Which competences we are looking for?
• As a senior system engineer you are familiar with the system management on Skype for Business or MS Teams and you can use this technical knowledge to make the right choices for our client.
• You have a basic knowledge of networks (ISO, protocols, DHCP, DNS,...) and a practical knowledge of IP-telephony
• You also have knowledge of Azure Cloud services / the Azure Storage Service to help us implement a recording solution on MS Teams
• You have notions of Mifid and GDPR, the regulations within BIPT and you will also have the opportunity to work with other companies (Telco Providers, Regulators,...)
• You will be working in an environment that needs to be available 24/7 and risk management is an essential part of your responsibility
• You will work closely together with the Product owner and the other colleagues of the team so your input will be crucial for the future of digital collaboration in KBC as O365/Teams including Telephony (recording) will be the spearhead.
• You will work in a Safe context and report to the Scrum master or Epic owner, and work in a structured way on your tasks.
• You also document the necessary deliverables in the required tools
• A Bachelor's degree in IT is required
• You speak Dutch, English and French
Furthermore we expect from you
• A positive attitude
• An agile mindset
• A self-organising attitude
• The ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new material and a willingness to learn and enthusiasm are especially important.
• Good organisational skills that enable you to deal with matters effectively and efficiently, and to make autonomous decisions and set priorities.
• Someone who is proactive and creative and can find consensus and bring parties together. An active listener, who can motivate and convince. Someone who believes in cooperation across organisations and technical boundaries.
• Someone who can think out of the box, but can still put the whole in a proper context.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.