This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Wilrijk|
For our customer we’re looking for a driven Network & Security Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
In this position you will be part of a strategic project to implement network segmentation for the OT networks.
You will assist the project with your technical knowledge to implement the network segmentation in line with the agreed design.
In your function you will be responsible for :
- Low level design based on the agreed standards and high-level design
- Working closely together with the network partners to configure and optimize the firewall setup
- Implementation and configuration of the different network components
- Hypercare after implementation
- Documentation of the setup
- Handover to the IT ops support team
Together with the project team you ensure that the network segmentation for the OT networks is implemented according to the agreed design, timeline and budget, balance business wishes against security and integrity aspects.
You ensure that the new setup is documented and handed over to the support team, allowing them to guarantee the expected availability and stability for this critical environment.
You will build a runbook to facilitate and optimize future network segmentations.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate awareness of networking and security challenges faced in manufacturing/ industrial/ process control landscapes.
You have a broad knowledge in :
- Cisco LAN & WLAN technologies
- WAN: both MPLS & SDWAN
- Firewall: Checkpoint, other technologies are a plus
- Advanced network knowledge: Routing, Subnetting, VLAN, SNMP etc.
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP etc.
- External DNS and PKI certificates
- Basic security principles: Defence in depth, trust domains, least privilege
- Diverse range of connected devices
You educational background :
- Higher education or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about technology and more specific technologies around network
- Fluency in English & Dutch spoken and written is a must
- ITIL Certification
- Technology certifications are a plus
Personality Requirements :
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfil or exceed expectations
- A person that takes ownership
- A team player that is able to work independently
- You have a clear way of communicating
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.