This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Evere / Telework|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented IAM Security Specialist.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
The identity and access management (IAM) team works with stakeholders from IT, the business, and HR to ensure user roles, access, and privileges are granted, managed, and revoked properly.
The IAM team is in need of an additional team member to support them with both user access management and identity access management requests.
With a strong focus on both security and stakeholder satisfaction, the IAM team must balance the two.
Defining and applying the correct access/role is a key security control to protecting systems and data.
Our client strives to provide secure and user-friendly solutions to the stakeholders using their IAM service/solution.
IAM Operator tasks:
- Onboard applications and users to the IAM solution.
- Execute IAM services in accordance with defined processes, policies, and security requirements.
- Perform recertification activities in accordance with the process.
- Perform periodic audits to identify users that should be off-boarded/deactivated.
- Support other IAM team members on the execution of services.
- Deliver hands on security support when there is an IAM requirement.
- Address/resolve IAM tickets related to requests and incidents/issues.
UAM Operator tasks:
- Grant access to users on applications.
- Liaise with Helpdesk and security teams to ensure security requests and incidents are addressed timely and in accordance with IAM processes/procedures.
- Ensure IAM policies are followed and escalate to when end-users violate these policies.
- Report on UAM capacity (e.g., number of UAM tickets resolved vs. created).
- Address/resolve UAM tickets related to requests and incidents/issues.
Mandatory skills / experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working in information security and demonstrable understanding of information security concepts
- Experience in identity and access management (IAM)
- Knowledge, technical understanding, and experience implementing and/or operating an IAM solution
- Fluent in French,Dutch, and English (must have)
- Good active & passive understanding of French and Dutch
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
Preferable skills / experience:
- Knowledge of industry best practices (e.g., NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Certifications such as CISSP or CISM
- Fluent in both French and Dutch
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.