This job offer is closed
For a big client in the financial sector, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect.
Your mail focus will be to facilitate/support the transition towards public cloud AWS:
- Translate cloud integration patterns into technical design (documentation + PoC)
- Structure & define and document standards & guidelines
- Provide reusable assets based on the technical design
- Write code samples/libraries facilitating interaction with AWS services
- Participate in community animation:coaching, presentations
- Follow-up AWS services evolution and propose improvements
- Strong experience in Cloud (min 5 years) - focus on AWS first
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration: AWS Integration services, API Management, ESB and EDA capabilities
- Broad knowledge of Cloud patterns and services
- AWS - FaaS: guidelines on how to develop new applications in serverless
- AWS - IT automation : experience setting up enterprise-grade CI/CD pipelines (CodeBuild, CodePipeline)
- EDA: AWS (Kinesis, MSK)
- API governance with AWS API-GTW and Azure API management
- Development (Java - Python - Cloudformation) and Architecture background"
- Experience with a similar mission in a big company is essential for this project
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.