|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telecom business, is currently looking for Process experts.
Excellent service is an asset that our Customer wants to play in a highly competitive market environment.
Within CUO-E2E, they strive to meet their customers' expectations by identifying pain points in their processes and implementing customized solutions. They work on shorter term optimizations, as well as on more long-term supporting applications and process improvements.
They are therefore looking for experienced process experts for the teams in the department End-to-End Customer Journey for Mass Market & Prof Market within Customer Operations. The teams cover one of the following domains: Repair, Provisioning, Product Launch.
The process expert focuses on the implementation of short-term structural improvements.
She/He builds a framework for an application that supports agents in handling customer requests and takes first steps towards implementation.
As a process expert you are responsible for identifying & implementing opportunities to improve
the customer experience and internal efficiency in the administrative servicing domain:
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities (both for the
customers and for our operational services)
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential
solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management.
- You discuss your idea with operational teams and you involve them during the entire
- On a regular basis you give a status update to management
- You are looking for synergies and best practices with other teams within our organisation (e.g.
Technical support domain, Administrative servicing prof market,...).
- You speak 1 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French or English
- You are fascinated by digital solutions and are always looking to improve customer satisfaction
and internal efficiency.
- You're diplomatic, communicative and you can build bridges where needed.
- You can communicate complex subjects in a simple and clear way
- You can prioritize, structure and distinguish the core of side issues
- You can think both conceptually and very concretely
- You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and proactive
- You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good knowledge of MicroStrategy or similar reporting tools
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.