This job offer is closed
For our customer we’re looking for a Senior Drupal Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
We are looking for versatile, experienced and pro-active Drupal Developers to join the team to help
develop and maintain the 15+ websites and web-apps.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and a problem solver;
- Have a capacity to plan, analyse and structure information well;
- Proactively identify, own and solve hard technical challenges;
- Be able to complete projects autonomously or as a part of a team;
- Contribute to process improvement and the ability to bring new ideas to the table;
- Have a good verbal and written communication skills for presentations, demos and ongoing
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Participate in architecting and building/theming responsive Drupal (8 and higher) web applications, while complying with the information security, technology standards, best practices, multilingualism, accessibility and privacy requirements;
- Provide third-party data integrations between Drupal and various APIs;
- Manage and maintain complex implementations of Drupal-based solutions with a focus on maintainability, reliability, scalability, and performance;
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs, performance improvements and bottlenecks in code;
- Deploy work to different development environments;
- Perform (security) updates to existing Drupal environments;
- Document technical requirements based on client / stakeholders’ needs;
- Assist with technical planning, tasks/user stories creation, estimates, scopes, schedules and technical acceptance criteria creation;
- Attend daily and weekly status meetings, project discussions and team meetings;
- Communicate regularly with project manager(s) and team lead(s);
- Participate in peer code reviews of other team members’ code;
- Work with other team members to resolve technical and design issues;
- Stay current with the emerging technologies / industry trends and best practices.
Must Have :
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Drupal
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in modern PHP (7.x);
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Software Development;
- Good knowledge of modern PHP (7/8.x) and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of Drupal 8 / 9 (backend / frontend), its API’s and ecosystem (e.g. Views, Entity API, Authentication API, Search API, Migrate API, Configuration API, Plugin API, Form / Render API, Web Services API etc.), custom module development.
- Knowledge of Composer and some classic PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Familiarity with APIs, web services (JSON, REST, SOAP), authentication and authorization technologies (e.g. SAML, OAuth, OpenID) and third-party libraries
- Understanding of web application design, object-oriented architecture and fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good knowledge of version control systems (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket).
- Working knowledge of LAMP / LEMP, linux command-line, scripting
- Self-motivated, stress resistant, self and well organized, structured;
- Excellent work ethic and a team player: Leader, when need be, follower when need be;
- Excellent articulation, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Ability to analyse complex documents / specifications.
- Ability to work independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a team.
- Outstanding command of English, written, spoken and understanding is mandatory. Fluency in either of the national languages (French, Dutch or German) required.
Nice to have :
- Familiarity with React / Vue / Angular
- Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins, Ansible
- Familiarity with Apache Solr
- Familiarity with interactive data visualization (D3.js, Chart.js, Highcharts, Google Charts)
- Experience in Unit & Functional testing (+ automated testing)
- Knowledge or experience on Agile methodologies
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.