|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
As a digital service provider, our client wants to improve the user experience of our customers and answer their digital needs. Chatbots and voice assistants are important tools to do so.
As a bot technical analyst, you will be part of an agile team working on Chatbot assistants.
Your role will be to:
· Analyse and implement bot dialogs in our conversation platform (Google Dialogflow CX)
· Configure interactions with back-ends (in collaboration with IT teams and people designing business logics)
· Interact with front-end teams to ensure that bot conversations are exposed as we expect on chat and voice end-user interfaces
· Enhance, maintain and debug custom features and tools used by Google Dialogflow.
· Collaborate with our NLP experts (Natural Language Processing) to improve and train the AI model of our bots
Other team members are more focused on bot conversation design and copywriting. You will act as a strong support to them, to push their work till the end-customer.
We search someone with true technical background but also a sincere customer orientation. Inside the team, we expect a flexible, positive attitude, especially with regards to change and digital transformation.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Google Dialogflow CX would be ideal
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in artificial intelligence (AI), and NLP in particular is, a strong asset
- Experience in digital communication (chat, messaging, social media) is a plus.
- English fluent, as it is the working language of the team. Good knowledge of Dutch / French.
- Experience with working in agile context
- Ability to work under pressure
An ideal candidate is…
- A strong team player, eager to help the team to achieve its objectives
- Aware of how chat- and voice assistants work and what the possibilities and limitations are
- Self-steering, eager to reach the deadlines
- Open to change and innovation
Good writing skills in French and English
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.