|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telco business is looking for an Business/Functional Analyst.
- Translate requirements into functional specifications
- Guide the development process
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the business requirements & processes
- Translate these into creative & simple solution designs by constructing conceptual data and functional models using modeling tools
- Create clear & structured documentations for the users, development teams and testers
- Explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle
- Write test cases from a system and business perspective to verify that all requirements are incorporated into the solution
- Report on project status & identify potential risks
Degree & Experience:
- 10 years' experience in analysis within a complex IT environment
- Agile (Scrum) Development principles
- Automated test & build
- To be completed at the moment of the request
- standing alone
- dealing with ambiguity
- at ease with higher management
- strategic agility
- analytical & assertive
- solution oriented & creative
- customer centric
- assertive & curious
- good communicator who values collaboration with others
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.