|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Your mission is to guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of customers' website.
- collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts
- review and assist in refining business owners' requirements
- define and validate wireframes for new digital screens
- work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst
- develop content for presentations/ UX business opportunities
- participate in short and long-term project efforts
- scheduling basic presentation concepts
- design and conduct user's research
- identify potential usability issue
- convert research findings into actionable results
- stay on top of new trends in usability
- help maintain the UX research library and toolkit
- provide coaching to less experience team members
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field
- or equivalent work experience
- Typically you already have a 3 years experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods
- professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies
- previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist
- experience in telecommunications sector is an asset
- web content management tools, platforms, e-commerce and self-servicing solutions
-planning and organisation
-learn complex technologies
-French, Dutch and English (written and speaking)
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.