|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Description: Junior tagging analyst
As a tagging analyst you are responsible for understanding the business reporting needs and are able to translate them into technical requirements. You will manage and maintain the web and app analytics implementation for our websites and apps. (Analyze tagging needs, write guidelines, support developers, and validate staging and production)
• Work in clear collaboration with business departments to understand the data/reporting needs
• Translate the business reporting requirements into technical implementation guidelines
• Work in close collaboration with the technical departments to make sure the tagging guidelines are correctly implemented and according to the analytics standards
• Assure the appropriate data collection for qualitative reporting and insights creation.
• Develop dashboards in adobe analytics / create reports reflecting the customer’s behavior
• You have some experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Knowledge of a Tag Management Systems (Tealium, Adobe launch, …) is an asset
• The digital business is your passion.
• Languages: English, Dutch and French (trilingual)
• Communication & presentation skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
What we offer
• An attractive and flexible salary package
• A dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
• Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
• Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
• Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
• A flexible time schedule with the possibility to work from home
• Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group
• A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. Our #fungineers work hard but they also play hard, hello after-work drinks, SII Dinners, and SII Day!
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.