|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Gent|
Our Customer in the telecom business, is currently looking for a NRO, a Network Relations Officer.
The Network Relations Officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing & maintaining the cable network.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region
- Represents the first line of contact between the Customer and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined.
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution.
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the Customers viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
- Gives training to his colleagues.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Experience in the telecom world
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- VolVCA certification
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
- Dutch and English
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.