|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telco business is currently looking for a Data Governance Manager.
End-to-end responsible for the definition, implementation and roll-out of data governance self-services (e.g. business glossary, data catalogue, reference data, data ownership...) and the realization of the resulting business value for the Customers data workers.
- She/he drives to the definition and implementation of the self-services part of the corporate governance (business glossary, data inventory, metadata management) and support its roll-out in business and IT teams.
- She/he ensure the relevance of these services towards the business and is responsible of the realization of the value at stake.
- She/he gathers the requirements from the data communities, translate them into a Data Governance Roadmap and enrich the product backlog in a continuous improvement spirit.
- She/he ensure the delivery of the product backlog together with the IT and business teams and the integration of new functionalities into the Data Management Tools;
- She/he report on the respect of the governance, raise issues in a timely manner to propose a solution to them and measure results against the data governance objectives of efficiency, standardization, re-use and compliance.
- She/he is responsible of the adoption of the data management tools under his ownership. She/he is a change agent in turning our Customer into a data driven organization.
- She/he is the link between the Data Governance & Quality Team and the business and is a key contributor and facilitator of the roll-out of the company-wide data governance.
Degree & Experience
- master degree and ~10 year relevant experience in product management, domain architecture, IT analyst, process management or operations
- proven track record in the end-to-end implementation of a data governance program.
- proven track record in usage and implementation of Collibra
- good understanding of the main business processes and IT systems involved along the data lifecycle.
- knowledge in following technologies, languages and tools: SQL, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teradata, SQL Server, .net, C#, HDFS, Hive, Python, Git, Linux, MSY, Power BI
- Business driven and data minded
- strong business acumen and able to understand the impact of data in achieving business objectives and to translate them into concrete data needs and actions
- excellent oral/written communication & balanced with assertiveness & respect
- constructive and pragmatic when solving problems in a customer centric way
- autonomous, efficient and organized and able to respect deadlines
- stress resistant and flexible
- able to work in a collaborative and service-oriented spirit
- result oriented & perserverant
fluent in French, Dutch and English
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.