|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telco business, is looking for a senior Design engineer.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and non-functional requirements.
- Guide the development process & manage the supplier.
- Operational Management
- Deal with external partners
- Follow up swap Micro-planning
- Material management (reuse and new material)
- Financial follow up
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the business requirements & processes
- Translate these into creative & simple solution designs by constructing conceptual data and functional models using modelling tools
- Train the Quality Assurance team and the Operations Team and provide a qualitative hand-over
- Report on project status & identify potential risks
Degree & Experience:
- 10 years of experience in analysis and design within a complex Telecoms environment
- Telecom protocols (SS7, SIP, Diameter, SOAP, REST)
- Agile (Scrum) Development principles
- Test automation & scripting skills
- Platform specific knowledge
- Standing alone
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At ease with higher management
- Strategic agility
- Analytical & assertive
- Solution oriented & creative
- Customer centric
- Assertive & curious
- Good communicator who values collaboration with others
- Fluent English
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.