This job offer is closed
The test analyst is responsible for the preparation, design and execution of test cases. Risks must be minimized by testing when new or adapted software is deployed in production.
Test analysis is in principle based on requirements and solution analysis, or other documentation available.
The objective is to reach the highest quality and test coverage possible in line with the defined test scope and strategy, and within time and capacity limitations.
The test coordinator manages all testing activities within one or more projects. He/she is responsible for test budgeting (estimation), planning and organization of all test levels (including Unit Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing) and of all test types (functional and non-functional testing) within the project.
This implies defining the Master Test Plan, planning the test activities and reporting the test status and quality of the “system/project under test”.
For this assignment in particular, the focus is on test analysis and test execution activities in the HR domain.
As the available documentation for a number of projects might be outdated or not available, we are looking for a senior profile who is able to deduct the test scope and the test cases from different sources (e.g., based on workshops with different stakeholders - validation of test scope and tests is key).
The candidate must be confident in taking up test coordination activities as well (Master test plan, test scope and test strategy definition, test reporting).
The tasks and responsibilities
- Test analysis
- Test preparation (definition test scope, definition test strategy)
- Reviewing and validation of requirements and solution analysis
- Test design (definition test cases)
- Test data definition and creation
- Test execution (including retesting and regression testing)
- Registering, controlling, analyzing, and reporting on test results (test coverage)
- Analyzing and registering of defects
- Defect coordination (assignment of defects, follow up of resolution, retesting, escalation…)
- Coaching other testers (IT test executers, business testers)
- Test planning and coordination
- Test reporting
- Support for test automation
Technical knowledge :
- Higher education or equivalent by experience
- Familiar with development methods (Agile and V-Model)
- Knowledge of Test design techniques
- Knowledge of ISTQB®, Tmap®, STBox™ or other test methodologies
- Experience with test management tools (preference for Jira and Zephyr Enterprise)
- Familiar with Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Ability to combine theory and pragmatism
- Strong analytical skills and judgement forming
- Persuasive skills
- Communication skills
- Experience with moderating group walkthroughs and reviews
- Planning & organization
- Ability to listen and be sensitive to the organization
- Performance driven
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.