This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Oostende|
Our client is looking for an IT network system engineer, who is technically strong but is also able to coordinate activities with an external partner.
Candidate should be technically skilled in the following domains:
- LAN & WLAN (Cisco & Meraki Technology, cabling activities): MANDATORY SKILL
- Network services (DHCP, DNS,…): MANDATORY SKILL
- Firewall (Checkpoint): optional but willing to learn
- WAN (SD-WAN, VeloCloud): optional but willing to learn
- VPN (Pulse Secure): optional but willing to learn
- Internet Security (ZScaler, F5): optional but willing to learn
The candidate will support our project managers in several projects for the following topics:
- Coordination of multiple network cabling activities (new offices, new factories,…) with our external partners
- Setup (config) new LAN equipment (switches, AP’s,…), also in cooperation with our external partners
- Creating (technical) documentation & knowledge articles
- Configure firewall rules on Checkpoint
- Configure & support ZScaler (proxy in the cloud, private internet access)
- Configure & support SD-WAN (Velocloud)
- Configure & support the web application firewall (F5)
We expect the engineer to be:
- Problem solver, workout solutions/proposals
- Able to make clear technical documentation
- Positive & enthusiastic
- Responsible & reliable
- Communicative (written, spoken) in English and Dutch
- Willing to travel abroad (EMEA region) for several days during the year
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.