Vous ne pouvez pas postuler à cette offre
|Type de fonction:||Indépendant - Indépendant||Location:||Brusssel + Telework|
|Durée:||6 à 12 m +||Référence:||202109095|
For our customer we’re looking for a datacenter operations manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
In a Hybrid private/public multi-clouds model where infrastructure is exclusively sourced “as a service”, and in which one supplier offers most services, the Data Centre Operations Senior Manager holds operational accountability for:
- All Infrastructure Services related to hosting of all applications, tools and appliances used by IT as defined in the contract binding the IaaS supplier with our client
- Defining the detailed service architecture and operations in our multi-cloud environment
- Controlling the infrastructure architecture robustness and performance proposed by the vendor for private and public cloud
- Controlling the security compliancy of the infrastructure implemented by the supplier
- Controlling execution of large infrastructure projects
- Assessing the robustness and future proofness of new technologies proposed in the “ Iaas” sourcing mode (in case of hardware refresh)
- For availability Management
- For Capacity Management
- For Data Centre disaster recovery with a high attention on cyber recovery
By interacting with the Iaas supplier, as contractually agreed in the respect of the governance principles, you are a key contributor to IT and business processes continuity.
He liaise with the enterprise architecture team to get public cloud high level architecture defined and can translate it to a detailed design targeting an optimal use of the public cloud services.
You are a key actor in the Journey to the cloud transformation program.
You endorse the responsibility of sponsoring infrastructure critical projects such the implementation of cyber recovery solutions.
As member of the management team you are responsible for contributing to the IT strategy and governance with the only objective to maximize the IT contribution to deliver business benefits.
To achieve your mission, the Data Centre Operations Senior manager is responsible for delivering the following tasks (with his team):
- Controlling that Hardware provisioning and decommissioning process meets service levels requirements in public and private cloud.
- Controlling that the Iaas supplier delivers Technical Application Management (TAM) is delivered following the level specified in the contract including: General TAM (server monitoring, event management, batch jobs monitoring, incident management, …), Database management, Middleware Management, Software distribution management, Image Management, Patch
- Providing operations and administration requirements and policies
- Controlling that operations and system administration procedures are developed and documented
- Controlling that Operational dashboards are developed and documented
- Providing consolidated dashboard
- Auditing that operations and administration policies for compliance with policies
- Controlling that system administration procedures are developed and documented
- Controlling storage and Data management are documented and maintained by the Iaas Supplier following requirements and policies
- Controlling storage performance is monitored according to the data storage specifications and policies
- Controlling that Backup and recovery services are developed, implemented and executed as required
- Defining Hardware maintenance schedules and controlling that they are executed following schedules.
- Controlling that On-site support and facility management procedures are defined and executed according requirements.
- Controlling that infrastructure documentation is up to date.
- Attending steering committees.
- Team and people management
- Budget Management
Your technicall skills :
- ITIL v4 and more specifically Service Management Process
- Deep understanding of infrastructure components (Servers and telecommunication networks)
- High interest to infrastructure technology evolution and new infrastructure service and operating models
- Deep understanding of public cloud technology offered by the market leaders
- Deep understanding of public cloud model
- Process design
Your social skills :
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Can motivate a team of infrastructure architects with high technical skills and can drive them to consensus.
- Can resist to business pressure
- Organisational skills in order to manage and prioritise work and initiatives under deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Supportive driving source for your environment
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Stress resistant and demonstrate patience, tolerance and resilience
- Comfortable in Operating in a fast-changing environment as a change enabler to internal clients
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, critical and constructive
- Customer Focus: Flexibility and ability to cope with non-standard working hours when required
- Business oriented – always acts by putting actions in perspective of targeted business results
- Delivers results – Balances Immediate and Long-term Priorities- sense of urgency when needed
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
Your background :
- Master degree (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of work experience in IT Infrastructure Service Management.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a multi-cloud environment and has preferably already participated to the implementation of a public cloud .
- Experience in IT Service Management product (ServiceNow – Remedy - …)
- You have a strong ITIL Lifecycle knowledge and Service Level Management skills. Knowledge of ITIL Lifecycle V3 is mandatory (Foundation + additional certificate)
- You are business proficient (B2+) in English and native either in Dutch or French.
Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer l'expérience du visiteur. En cliquant sur « Accepter », vous marquez votre accord avec l'utilisation de ces cookies.
Notre site web utilise trois niveaux de cookies. Vous pouvez adapter vos préférences à tout moment. Vous trouverez davantage d'informations sur les cookies et la manière dont nous les utilisons dans notre politique en matière de cookies.
sont nécessaires afin d'assurer le bon fonctionnement du site et l'enregistrement de vos préférences (p. ex. votre langue et votre région).
nous permettent d'analyser et d'améliorer l'expérience utilisateur du site web.
ont pour but de personnaliser votre expérience et de vous envoyer du contenu et des offres pertinents sur ce site et sur d'autres.