Vous ne pouvez pas postuler à cette offre
|Type de fonction:||Indépendant - Indépendant||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telecom business is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to mainly support the customer into their transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
What is the role?
- Responsible to manage very large and complex projects, to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the
Customers methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams) with many stakeholders in different business units.
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies".
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the
expected results and the associated resources.
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results.
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed time frame.
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action
within their organization.
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time"
fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams, in a changing environment.
What are the current challenges?
- The customers methodology is in transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodology. In other words, we go through an ongoing transformation. We expect the contractor being able to work in a hybrid environment and to support the transformation.
- Even after Covid, 50% will remain remote working. The contractor is working within a large team with significant turn-over (back-log, high workload, high expectations, high visibility). We expect the contractor to take initiatives and find his way and to be able to manage pick of pressure.
Degree & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Experience in the TELCO industry is a plus
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Specific affinity with content in specific areas
- Experience with frequent interactions with top management
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & multiple stakeholders in senior management positions, both
business and technical
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Interpersonal skills & Diplomacy
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical
- Dutch or French
What do we offer?
- Assignment of long duration and access to high diversity of projects and lot of opportunities,
- Access to an innovative and stimulating environment (always new technologies), stimulating, being part of transformation (waterfall to agile),
- Feel part of a project management team and part of the company.
- Be trained on the Customers methodology.
Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer l'expérience du visiteur. En cliquant sur « Accepter », vous marquez votre accord avec l'utilisation de ces cookies.
Notre site web utilise trois niveaux de cookies. Vous pouvez adapter vos préférences à tout moment. Vous trouverez davantage d'informations sur les cookies et la manière dont nous les utilisons dans notre politique en matière de cookies.
sont nécessaires afin d'assurer le bon fonctionnement du site et l'enregistrement de vos préférences (p. ex. votre langue et votre région).
nous permettent d'analyser et d'améliorer l'expérience utilisateur du site web.
ont pour but de personnaliser votre expérience et de vous envoyer du contenu et des offres pertinents sur ce site et sur d'autres.