|Type de fonction:||Indépendant||Location:||Brussels\Heverlee\Ghent|
Our client is an international company focused on innovation and services within the IT & Engineering area. The group consists out of 10.000 experts in 80 offices in 18 countries.
Next to a shared passion for technology and innovation, the employees can do their job in an open and welcoming environment with a focus on work life balance, professional growth and fun.
To strengthen their commercial team in Belgium they are currently looking for a Business Manager
As a Business Manager you will play a key part in developing the brand in Belgium. You will create your customer portfolio through prospection and detecting new opportunities with existing accounts and new accounts, with the support from the group. You define an effective strategy to open up new markets and position the company in the business consulting landscape in collaboration with the Sales Manager.
Another important aspect of your job consists of managing the consultants working under your responsibility at the customer site and measuring the customer and employee satisfaction at regular intervals.
The business manager is an entrepreneur that has the potential to grow to a director level within the group.
Commercial portfolio development:
• Prospecting new accounts to present the company and growing your network
• Work on existing accounts to detect new opportunities
• Draw up proposals and coordinate bidding process
• Develop client relationships (through commercial/ promotional actions and events)
• Participation to events and seminars to promote the company
Commercial coordination & Recruitment:
• Propose business consulting services (T&M, service centers, …)
• Collaborate with HR manager, Talent Acquisition team, in order to identify and hire the profiles that are demanded by the market
• Follow-up on invoicing and contracts
• Monitor the profitability rate of the BC activity respecting group targets.
• Integration of the candidate in the company during the onboarding phase in collaboration with HR and facilitate the employee start-up at the customer site.
• Follow-up of the consultants through follow-up meetings and objective settings and review meetings
• Coordinate onboarding of the employee (administrative issues and integration in the existing teams)
• Ensure the employee adherence to the company (dinners, meetings)
• Monitor the Employee’s expertise level in collaboration with the team leads.
• You already have a sales experience in IT consultancy
• You have a master degree or equivalent through experience
• Business development is your passion and driving force
• Comfortable in a fast moving environment; stress-resistant
• Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and/or French with a good command of English.
• A competitive salary package including company car, meal vouchers, etc. Depending on your specific needs
• Because of our flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities you can say goodbye to traffic jams
• We will provide all the tools necessary to be successful in your job and foresee the necessary training so you can grow in your career
• Depending on your preferences your main workplace will be Brussels, Heverlee or Ghent, with regular commute to the other location
• A laugh a day keeps the doctor away! Our #digitalists work hard but they also play hard, hello afterwork drinks, company dinners, company day, Kicker Tournaments, …
• We have an informal atmosphere with challenging international projects, the best of both worlds!
Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer l'expérience du visiteur. En cliquant sur « Accepter », vous marquez votre accord avec l'utilisation de ces cookies.
Notre site web utilise trois niveaux de cookies. Vous pouvez adapter vos préférences à tout moment. Vous trouverez davantage d'informations sur les cookies et la manière dont nous les utilisons dans notre politique en matière de cookies.
sont nécessaires afin d'assurer le bon fonctionnement du site et l'enregistrement de vos préférences (p. ex. votre langue et votre région).
nous permettent d'analyser et d'améliorer l'expérience utilisateur du site web.
ont pour but de personnaliser votre expérience et de vous envoyer du contenu et des offres pertinents sur ce site et sur d'autres.