|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
For one of our clients located in the heart of Brussels we are currently looking for a Senior Customer Engineer who is in for a challenge !
Your Key responsibilities are the following:
- Handling of an incident when it can't be resolved by the 1st line or when target times for 1st level resolution are exceeded.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and recovery of incidents using technical logs, applications design and functional knowledge and when required for involving specialist support groups or third-party suppliers (3rd Level Support).
- Contribute to maximizing first-line on-the-spot fixes (coaching, maintaining KB, recording findings from the resolution of incidents for future use, etc.)
- Make sure that the incident is actually resolved, and that all information required to describe the Incident's life-cycle is supplied in sufficient detail.
- Owner of the major incidents and therefore coordinates with other teams and management to ensure regular status updates to stakeholders and restoration of service (and user productivity)
- Pro-active User information: you inform users and Service Desk of service failures or interruption as soon as these are known, so that users and Service Desk are in a position to adjust themselves to interruptions.
- Pro-active incident detection: you monitor all events that occur through applications eco-systems to detect, handle and escalate events (warning or exception conditions).
- Escalation in due time according the Incident Escalation Rules.
You want to be:
- A key-player in restoring users productivity.
- The coordinating link between different teams and management to accomplish the resolution of incidents.
- Able to use your excellent communication skills in combination with your technical know-how and functional knowledge into direct help to users.
- The direct contact for notaries in order to understand complex requests, incidents and problems.
Ideally, you have:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology, or equivalent level acquired through experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A good knowledge of ITIL.
- A general understanding of the networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP).
- A good knowledge of application servers (Tomcat, Apache, Datapower), Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge of AppDynamics, Omnitracker and TeamViewer are a plus.
- The ability to speak Dutch, French & English.
- Highly customer minded.
- Integrity is important to you.
- An excellent communicator.
- Able to navigate through the company in order to find your way to the information you need.
- Passionate about learning.
What do we offer?
-A permanent contract as an IT consultant for Anankei.
-A company car with fuel card and insurance.
-An attractive salary with extra benefits.
-Challenging projects where taking initiative is encouraged.
-Personal follow-up through our HR Department and our recruiters, your personal development is important to us.
-We organise several events for our employees (BBQ, New Year, Family Day..) because working hard means playing hard!
We are looking primarily for candidates with the ' Anankei DNA '. These are motivated people with a positive mindset and a ' can do ' mentality. Dream IT, Trust IT, Go for IT: this is who we are.