|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
|Duur:||No End Date Set||Referentie:||201807262|
- Responsible for Architecture/HLD in the DataCentre (DC) and IP Services connectivity domains. This includes typical DC equipment range (switching, firewall, Loadbalancing, DNS and monitoring aggregation solutions) together with the L3VPN logic needed to potentially interconnect complex services in a WAN environment. IP services connectivity HLD includes interaction with service platforms owners and possible the security department.
- LLD and implementation of a project which in essence means :
- Design, test and implement technical solutions based on business and operational requirements, taking into account recent technology evolutions.
- Generates methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments, performs operational hand-over of the delivered solution
- Ensures that the datacentre network & systems are rightfully dimensioned
- Manages the system’s software & hardware lifecycle.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Required Expert knowledge
- Datacenter network architecture, concepts and configurations (CCIE Data Center level or equivalent by experience)
- Firewall management and related security concepts
- Required Hands on experience with these technologies
- Checkpoint Firewall rollout experience;
- Proper routing experience with Cisco/Nokia routers.
- Ansible & Python Scriting
- Cisco Nexus product Family (2K, 5K).
- Classic technologies found in DC ecosystem like : Load Balancer configurations, DNS, SSL offloading, certificate management & small PKI notions
- Experience with Cisco ASA is a plus
- CGNAT solution and logic
- Ability to take initiatives, act proactively and be autonomous
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills including possibly fixing conflicting situations. Positive team player, company dedicated and can-do spirit. In other words : easy to work with.
- Familiarity with project management approach (planning, follow up, communication…)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Self-learner spirit.
- Open to various cultures and able to work in an international environment