|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
In order to support the new ways of working, our client has launched a digital workplace program. This program offers new solutions to support mobility, collaboration, communication and information management.
A central place in this digital workplace is the Cloud Office solution, where our client has chosen the Office365-platform. Different initiatives are currently ongoing around Cloud Office:
- A new PC-environment, based on Windows 10 and Office365 client applications.
- A standardized platform for synchronous communication, based on Skype for Business Online.
- Bringing Skype for Business into the meeting rooms
- A new collaboration solution, based on Sharepoint Online. A possible evolution towards MS Teams in the nearby future.
- A new enterprise file sync and share solution, based on OneDrive for Business.
- Possibly a new mail environment, based on Exchange Online.
Role and organization:
We are looking for a Cloud Office Operations Lead. His/her main responsibility is to assure stable functioning of the Cloud Office services. This will require incident and problem diagnosis across different technical teams (PC Support, Meeting Room Support, System administration, Networks, Security, …) and in close collaboration with the Infrastructure Architect and the Cloud Office Technical Architect. To provide the Cloud Office Operations Lead with the necessary leverage:
- He/she will have SPOC’s within the functional teams that also have the Cloud Office service assurance as objective.
- He/she will report directly to the ICT Operations Manager and his staff (Front Office and Back Office management).
Role and responsibilities:
- Assure stable functioning of the Cloud Office services by
o Diagnosing incidents and their root cause. Searching for recurrent problem patterns.
o Proactively detecting sources for future problems.
o Identify impediments (technical and non-technical) in our current infrastructure set-up that may hamper us in the realization of our goals. Advise and propose structural solutions (technical and non technical) to these impediments and propose alternative (temporary) workaround solutions that help us in realizing our short-term targets.
o Track and report on service metrics for Cloud Office services.
- Lead the technical teams in their incident and problem diagnosis.
- We are looking for a motivated experienced Office 365 Operations Lead.
- Profound knowledge of the Office365-architecture is a must.
- Good knowledge of system- and network administration and of PC Architecture.
- Strong communication skills and able to create impact.
- Can work both autonomously and in team.
- Able to lead people from different teams with different skillsets towards a common goal.
- Problem solver (structurally)
- Experience level: senior.
- Language skills: Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken), French (spoken) and English (written