|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
The “Fibre to the Home Brownfield PMO officer” will reinforce the Fibre to the Home Brownfield Program team where he/she will help the program to achieve its ambitions to deliver Fibre to the Home on time and budget.
For this position we are looking for someone who has
on one hand:
* experience/background/knowledge of Program Management
* is strong at data analysis. Has experience with reporting tools, such as Power BI, Excel. Also knowledge of Powerpoint is important
On other hand:
* can translate/visualize data to business
Within the FTTH program organization, there are four units:
• Area management in charge of the daily operational management of the progression of the construction & preceding phases in the different geographical areas
• Partner management centralizes the interactions with the construction partners at the tactical & strategic level
• Central design team in charge of the first, preliminary design phases
• Program Management Office which consolidates, manages, and verifies the input coming from all projects (across the areas). This unit ensures a standardized reporting process is maintained and improved. This team is also in charge of the preparation of the weekly program progress meetings (Sprint), the briefings to the CEO, and safeguards the bridge between the operational level on one hand, and the tactical and strategic levels on the other hand
The PMO officer we are looking for will be part of the Program Management Office (PMO) and will report to the Brownfield program manager.
• Prepare and update the existing operational & financial reports using the available data to support the overall objectives;
• Report key messages & insights after gathering, analysing and compiling the data creating an easy-to-understand visualization to help the stakeholders understand what the data says quickly and clearly (e.g., for weekly Sprint meeting, and CEO touchpoint);
• Support the program’s responsibilities within the governance with:
o Maintain accurate planning, budgeting, and forecasting;
o Follow up monthly and regional operational progress and financial spread;
o Report actuals and commitments;
o Manage and align quarterly reviews (Forecast closing, spread, forecast, …);
o Guarantee correct EOY closing
• Ensure data integrity (single source of truth), being aware of potential weaknesses analysing and using data;
• Set up data quality queries in all data sets to safeguard correct reporting;
• Update forecasts to inform all stakeholders (suppliers, resource planning, ...) ensuring the availability of all resources in set time frame;
• Ascertain information transparency (e.g., on changes) to all stakeholders with clear communications, training, engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management, and other change reinforcement actions;
• Participate to other aspects of the program (lead by other members of the team such as planning, operational (progress) follow-up both internally with local teams as well as externally with contractors, process improvement and transversal alignment between divisions, …) to maintain a general overview, guaranteeing internal alignment within the program and be able to act as back-up
C) Profile requirements
o Program/project management office experience, preferably in a network deployment environment. The latter is key to understand what which data means to the organization
o Very good knowledge of Office applications in general and Excel, SQL, experience with PowerBI is a plus
o Experience with GIS systems (Graphical Information systems) is a plus
o Good analytical insight, understanding database design concepts and being able to participate in short and long-term planning about database projects
o Team player with good communication/presentation skills. Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders is a continuous responsibility. Respect and appreciation for teamwork helps all project members complete their work
o Bilingual Dutch/French with good knowledge of English
Required technical sills:
* experience with reporting tools: Power Bi, Excel
* affinity with IT
Location: Brussels but visits to local offices may be required.
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.