|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
Description: Process Architect
You lead the development of complex cross-functional and cross-departmental end-to-end processes, both for product launches, process improvement initiatives (customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, simplification) and technical projects.
You coordinate the process part in projects from preparation (scope, planning, goal, resources) to implementation (follow-up, efficiency, result) in order to implement qualitative process changes in the most effective way in a structured, comprehensive and timely manner.
- You clearly define and formally agree with the team and the management what the process scope to be delivered must be (in the beginning and during the project in case of changes)
- You approach each project rationally and find ways to easily explain complex process decisions to the team
- You develop business processes and lead cross-divisional teams in the development of a good end-to-end process to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs. (EBITDA contribution)
- You have a thorough knowledge of relevant process domain (s). Focus on order fulfillment, provisioning are a must. Has a thorough knowledge of telecom and market and makes optimum use of this with operational experience, knowledge of Proximus organization and networking in order to launch new products in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- You make a retro planning regarding the processes to be delivered, the necessary workshops, prepare these workshops thoroughly and push solutions to help the project move forward.
- You identify risks and problems and you initiate actions if timely qualitative process delivery with quality is compromised.
- You communicate proactively and with quality regarding the process status within the project.
- You are able to actively present process topics to higher management using qualitative power point presentations (project boards and other management meetings) and advise them on decisions of prioritization (budget, IT mandays) to improve the timing and quality of implementation of secure the projects.
- You provide qualitative process diagrams in Visio and other formats.
- You are responsible for keeping up-to-date and documenting fundamental processes
Degree & Experience
- Minimum 5 years proven and relevant experience in business process management
- Operational experience is recommended
- Experience in Telco is needed
- Knowledge of the group product portfolio is considered as an added value
- Knowledge of core finding and buying, getting started, billing and payment and getting help processes
- Knowledge of the network technologies used, the IT architecture and the organization (roles and responsibilities) (also an added value)
- Knowledge of the regulatory context.
- Experience with and control of a number of process techniques (elements of Lean, Six Sigma, BPM, etc.).
- Knowledge in ARIS is an added value.
- Skills in Microsoft Office (including flow chart tools such as Visio).
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Analytical mindset
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Strong Communication skills
- English very good knowledge
- Dutch/French (added value)
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.