Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Louvain-la-Neuve|
For our customer we’re looking for a Workplace Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Our client is currently seeking an IT Workplace/Desktop Engineer.
Based in Louvain-La-Neuve, you will provide the expertise for the evolution and management of the workstation environment.
Mainly Microsoft based, the client is deploying Office 365 across its offices and production plants.
The immediate focus task of the consultant will be to provide guidance and expertise on the creation of standard software builds, on their management and maintenance as well as on the management of software distribution solutions, aligned with a global strategy.
You will :
- Be a part of the overall IT Operations team
- Support the company-wide rollout of Office 365 Components (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Azure AD and Office 365) on the desktop side and of Software distribution solution such as SCCM or Tanium.
- Be also be asked to provide help and expertise remotely or on site to your colleagues located in the other countries where our client is present
- When required, provide end-user software and hardware support to employees and assist the central IT department with site administration tasks of the offices
- Contribute to the availability and readiness of the IT environment, be the guardian of firm standard setup for workstations and peripherals
- Provide second level support and troubleshooting assistance when required, maintain detailed documentation and configuration information on the workstation environment.
- Be given exposure to a degree of server room activities and will act as focal point of contact for on-site support of the systems that you can manage on behalf of the system administrators.
- Will liaise with central IT system administrators in relation to alerting and changes or with regards to problems experienced by users and with systems generally, providing information obtained locally in relation to such problems
and assisting in the diagnosis of such problems.
- Be coached by the Head of IT Operations, you'll have to act as a point of contact for your colleagues in other countries for second level desktop related questions, issues and demands as well as engineering new technology for
- Create and follow-up incident recording tickets in the ITSM System, maintaining complete ownership of incidents through escalation and until complete resolution.
Your profile, background & IT Skills :
- You have a good working knowledge of standard PC operating systems (Windows 10) and the Microsoft Office Professional applications
- Office 365
- Skype for Business and MS Teams
- You have a good understand of major telecommunication and office automation systems
- You are able to assist internal clients either face to face or remotely
- You are well organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge French is mandatory.
Practical info :
You are able to travel for short missions in the other offices of the company, in Belgium.
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.