|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
Our client is looking for a Senior Product Owner to reinforce the team as of the end of the year.
Are you passionate for digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital ‘telecom’ world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product owner we are looking for to help us offer our mass market customers a great digital experience by building “best in class” web & app solutions.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future together with our colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Let us know, what you can do for us!
Task & responsibilities
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
- You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
- You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
- You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors.
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in “Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
- You are the “owner” of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Experience with telecom products is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
- You are passionate about digital trends
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).
Extra info: Our client is looking for:
- a PO in the DIEB train for a long term assignment
- medior/senior profile (reflects more in attitude and soft skills)
- proactive personality
- added value: Experience in the telecom sector
- we need someone with at least 3 yrs experience in the role of product owner, product management, product road map ;
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.