|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
As Project Manager - UCC, being part of the Competence Center UCC, he/she is responsible to manage projects of large scope (type A and B) but also Internal projects (type E). He/she has a scoping role in the presale/qualification part of those projects. The role will consist in participating in the Opportunity Review Board, Support the Sales Team in the assessment of the project and the redaction of the Scope of Work.
He/she is responsible to manage all aspects of the project administration from its initiation to its closure according to the Delivery Process in place. He/she, in this context, will:
• Actively contribute upstream in the offer process with the sales team
• Define the Project Structure, Roles & Responsibilities.
• Plan the relevant resources to ensure successful delivery of the project
• Establish, Monitor, Secure and control the project scope, budget, quality and timeline.
• Manage all phases of the Project Delivery (From Scoping to Implementation, Closure).
• Manage global Project schedule, Milestones and Interdependencies
• Report on Project Status in a pro-active, frequent and accurate manner and during the Project Review Board
• Follow up and update the ERP project details, orders, shipment, service contract and invoicing.
• Track the project status through the Delivery Tool (Jira) and maintain the relevant deliverables (sites surveys, high-level design, low-level design, acceptance tests and service acceptance form)
• Manage expectations & escalations of Clients, Stakeholders, Sponsors, Steerco, 3rd Parties.
• Part-take in the continuous improvement of the internal project methodology (in coordination with the Operations Program Manager)
• Detect, monitor and control scope changes during projects
• Advise on improvements and learnings during Project Review Board.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
• A minimum 3 years working experience in VOIP, collaboration tools, Audio/Video, SBCs, voice gateways and SIP/TDM trunking as Project Manager or in another role.
• Creative thinking – should possess the ability to develop and create new ideas and demonstrate a strong solution-oriented mindset
• Decision-making skills – should have the ability to analyze information and evaluate results to make the best decision in solving problems
• Planning skills – should have the ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in managing technical and digitization projects.
• Proactive and like to take initiative for future vision.
• Negotiation is part of your DNA: can reconcile the interests of all parties and reach a consensus.
• Take the realization of objectives to heart - can work well autonomously and at the same time succeed in “getting things done” together with a wide group of colleagues.
• Stress-resistant and can manage several tasks simultaneously, with a view to meeting deadlines.
• Client and result oriented.
• Good communication skills on different level and healthy dose of assertiveness.
• Ability to quickly develop professional and trusted relationships with a variety of clients.
• High level of self-motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, in high-pressure situations.
• Team spirit & positive mindset
• Fluent: French, English and good knowledge in Dutch.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate should be:
• Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables and achieve results.
• Customer-focused with care for the customer journey, thereby listening actively to various parties and taking responsibility for customer issues.
• Strong communicator, both oral and written, with presentation and influencing skills (storytelling).
• Team player, collaborates well with people from various backgrounds and develops solid relationships.
• Energetic, enthusiast and curious, takes initiatives, identifies opportunities, proposes out-of-the-box solutions and is flexible in quickly adapting to change.
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.