|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telco business, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager Epic Owner.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The Epic Owner plans and steers implementation of large and complex IT development initiatives across different teams (business and/or technical) within budget, in line with continuous delivery practices and to the desired outcome.
He / she sets up effective collaboration and communication between all stakeholders, according to agile governance principles.
He / she is responsible for the planning and steering the implementation of epics with impact on multiple (enabling) tribes.
Establish e2e delivery plan for epics/features:
- Align release planning with involved teams considering effort estimates and capacity.
- Propose appropriate delivery slices and release slots, favoring frequent releases.
- Communicate planning and commitment to all stakeholders.
Steer implementation & manage risks:
- At all times, maintain clear view on epic timelines and risks.
- Bring risks and proposed solution to relevant stakeholders and ceremonies for swift action.
- Communicate status to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage epic budget, follow-up on expenses and prepare Capex releases.
- Verify if necessary steps are or have been taken for compliancy with financial, security, privacy governance…
- Ensure with stakeholders if appropriate change management plan exists.
WHAT ARE THE CURRENT CHALLENGES?
- The methodology is in continuous transformation to Agile methodology. We expect the contractor being able to work in an Agile environment and to support the transformation.
- The contractor is working within a large team with significant turn-over (back-log, high workload, high expectations, high visibility). We expect the contractor to take initiatives and to be able to manage pressure.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Assignment of long duration and access to high diversity of epics and lots of opportunities,
- Access to an innovative and stimulating environment (always new technologies), stimulating, being part of the transformation.
- Being part of an Epic Owners team and of the company culture.
- Training on the Customers methodology.
DEGREE & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments.
- Experience in the Telco industry is a plus.
- Clear oral and written communication on technological and commercial matters, also to executive audiences.
- Experience with IT project management, requiring coordination between multiple teams/domains.
- Maintain helicopter-view with sufficient technical knowledge and anticipate potential issues.
- Ability to plan ahead in function of available resources and dependencies.
- Experience with working in large organizations and bridge business and technical departments
- Experience with Agile way of working.
- Familiar with MS Office Tools : Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to manage all types of projects, business and technical.
- Solution oriented, stress resistant and performing well under tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management: effectively facilitate complex stakeholder negotiations and trade-offs.
- Assertivity and ability to deal with ambiguity and handle conflicts (interpersonal skills, diplomacy, serene debate).
- Facilitate large meetings, workshops, and presentations to senior management
- Work autonomously and prioritize own time when working on multiple tasks for multiple teams.
- Proactivity on issues & risks and strongly results driven.
- A strong sense of urgency and capacity to prioritize.
- Believe in a non-hierarchical culture of interaction, transparency and trust between teams.
- Be open to new ideas and be willing to experiment and take risks.
- English is a must.
- Dutch or French (knowledge of the 2 languages is a plus).
Standard location is Brussels and partly remote working is allowed.
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.